Dean Mead’s Corporate Practice Group has extensive experience in the design, formation, and operation of all types of business entities, including corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, general partnerships and professional associations. Our lawyers advise clients on the most appropriate entity to use for any given business venture. This advice includes the tax advantages of the respective entities as well as the non-tax and business issues surrounding each transaction.
Our attorneys have worked with numerous existing companies in Florida, as well as entrepreneurs who are launching new business ventures involving a variety of corporate matters including:
- Formation and Representation of All Business Entities
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Purchases and Sales of Businesses
- Registrations and Exemptions
- Federal and State Laws
- Initial Public Offerings
- Private Placements
- Corporate Reorganizations
- Non-profit and Charitable Organizations
- Partnerships, S Corporations, C Corporations, LLCs, Professional Associations
- Academic and Education Law
- Corporate Integrity and Compliance
- Criminal Defense
- Professional Licensing and Administrative Hearings
- Regulatory Compliance
- Tax Enforcement and Compliance
- White Collar Defense and Government Investigations
We continue representation of our clients on an ongoing basis and provide advice on the business issues that arise during the course of operation, including employment, tax, contracts, securities, and licensing and regulatory matters.
Our Corporate Practice Group also negotiates mergers and acquisitions on behalf of our clients. In addition, we advise clients on the purchase or sale of businesses, tax free mergers and other reorganizations of business entities, as well as the spin-off or structuring of divisions of an existing entity into two or more new entities.