Bringing Client Goals to Fruition with Substantial Relationships and Deep Knowledge Our Government Relations & Lobbying team blends strong knowledge with impactful relationships. In fact,…
About Austin Alderman
Austin holds a lifetime of experience in challenges facing land development, developing his foundational understanding first-hand from each grandfather – one a farmer, the other an attorney. This experience, combined with that garnered throughout his career, provides him with a unique perspective which allows him to resolve issues often found in estate planning matters.
A member of the firm’s Agribusiness and Solar Energy Teams, Austin represents family businesses and individuals, addressing tax, trust and estate litigation, and water law issues. His experience also includes representing homeowners and condo associations with a primary focus on mitigating property disputes.
- St. Lucie County Historical Society, Member
- Florida Cattleman’s Association, Member
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Taxation – University of Florida Levin School of Law, Gainesville, Florida, 2020
- Juris Doctor – University of Florida Levin School of Law, Gainesville, Florida, 2019
- Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor of Science in Political Science, University of Central Florida, 2016
- Shorty and Ashley's Gang: Jerold Ray Lynn; Fort Pierce's Member of the Infamous Ashley Gang
- Blog Post, Sunders Ralston Dantzler, "Sunlight In Your Pocket: Solar Energy Tax Incentives," October 23, 2023 (Blog Post)
- "Sunlight In Your Pocket: Solar Energy Tax Incentives," October 10, 2023 (Article)
- "A Split Regarding Conversation Easements Leaves Questions in the 11th Circuit," The Florida Bar, Tax Section Bulletin (Volume XL, No. 2, Fall 2023) (Article)
Let's Work Together
We would love to talk with you about how we may assist you. However, please know that contacting us through this page does not establish an attorney-client relationship; no attorney-client relationship will be established until you and we agree to representation. You should not send us any confidential information through contact from this page or until requested by the attorney, and we will not treat any information you choose to provide as confidential.