Dean Mead’s Tax Department handles tax planning issues for businesses and individuals. The attorneys in our department have extensive experience in a full range of…
Shareholder Joseph “Jay” Van Heyde II and PCE partner Will Stewart will present on the topic “Should you Consider an ESOP?” on September 12 for a seminar geared towards owners in the construction industry.
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Breakfast catered by Dean Mead and PCE
Associated Builders and Contractors’ central Florida office
651 Danville Drive, Suite 200
Orlando, FL 32825
These important questions will be answered:
- How does an ESOP work?
- Why sell to an ESOP instead of an outside party?
- How and when do owners realize value for their stock?
- What tax benefits do companies receive?
- How does it affect day-to-day operations?
- How do employees benefit?
- Is it risky to the employees since it is not diversified?
Register online at abccentralflorida.com/education-calendar.