Bringing Client Goals to Fruition with Substantial Relationships and Deep Knowledge Our Government Relations & Lobbying team blends strong knowledge with impactful relationships. In fact,…
About Tyler G. Puttick
Tyler Puttick focuses his practice on estate, trust, and wealth preservation planning. He works with clients to successfully transfer wealth and property to their loved ones in the most efficient and lucrative way possible. Tyler handles multiple aspects of estate planning, from preparing revocable and irrevocable trusts and wills to advising and implementing wealth preservation tactics that minimize wealth transfer taxes for high-net-worth families. His goal is simple: to preserve wealth and ensure your legacy lives on in the way you envisioned for future generations.
Tyler was born and raised in Vero Beach and is active in the Treasure Coast community. He is in multiple leadership positions within community organizations like the Environmental Learning Center, Inc., Scholarship Foundation of Indian River County, and the Indian River Estate Planning Council.
Tyler G. Puttick News & Insights
- Florida Bar Association, Member - Elder Law Section
- Florida Bar Association, Member - Real Property, Probate & Trust Section
- Indian River County Estate Planning Counsel Board Member
- Planned Giving Counsel of Indian River
- Indian River County Bar Association – Young Lawyer's Division
- Environmental Learning Center, Inc. - Board Member, Secretary, Chair of Governance Committee
- Scholarship Foundation of Indian River County, Inc. - Board Member, Chair of Governance Committee
- Mental Health Association in Indian River County, Inc., 05/2016 to 08/2021 - Board Member, Chair of Endowment Committee
- Visiting Nurses Association of the Treasure Coast, Inc. - Planned Giving Advisory Council Member
- Vero Beach Museum of Arts, Inc. - Planned Giving Advisory Council Member
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, FL, 2014
- Bachelor of Arts in History, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, 2011
- Stetson University College of Law - Certificate of Concentration in Elder Law and Certificate of Leadership
- Florida, 2014
Let's Work Together
We would love to talk with you about how we may assist you. However, please know that contacting us through this page does not establish an attorney-client relationship; no attorney-client relationship will be established until you and we agree to representation. You should not send us any confidential information through contact from this page or until requested by the attorney, and we will not treat any information you choose to provide as confidential.