Bringing Client Goals to Fruition with Substantial Relationships and Deep Knowledge Our Government Relations & Lobbying team blends strong knowledge with impactful relationships. In fact,…
About Logan F. Wellmeier
Logan is a real estate attorney in Dean Mead’s Ft. Pierce office. He practices in a variety of areas including in zoning, permitting, land use, land development, land acquisition and commercial real estate.
Logan works with clients during every step of the real estate transaction and development process. His practice focuses on assisting clients early in the transaction process, including negotiating contracts or leases, due diligence, and entitlements. He also guides clients through development projects by obtaining permitting and licensing and acquiring development approvals for land use and site plans.
Prior to joining Dean Mead, Logan worked with a variety of clients from Duke Energy to DPR Construction, providing services from chain-of-title and environmental due diligence, to resolving issues with contracts, to evaluating insurance and other risk issues.
Logan earned his L.L.M. in Real Estate Development from the University of Miami and his J.D. from Barry University. Additionally, he spent six years in the US Coast Guard, where he was proud to receive a Presidential Citation for his assistance with evacuations during Hurricane Katrina.
Logan F. Wellmeier News & Insights
- Board Member, St. Lucie Economic Development Council (EDC) EXCEL, 2023
- US Coast Guard Supervisor of the Local Control Center (LCC) of the Communication Masterstation for the Atlantic (CAMSLANT).
- L.L.M. in Real Property Development, University of Miami, Florida, 2021.
- JD: Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law, Florida, 2011.
- Undergraduate Degree: Lafayette College, Easton, PA, 2002.
- Academic scholarships through law school.
- Multiple awards and citations for military service.
- "Live Local Act (SB 102): Is it good? Or bad? Or do we know yet?," Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) East Coast District CRE Symposium (July 2023) (Presentation)
- Represented an engineering firm in multiple construction litigation cases throughout Florida.
- Supported Duke Energy’s Real Estate team to negotiate and obtain easements for multiple transmission lines across Florida.
Let's Work Together
We would love to talk with you about how we may assist you. However, please know that contacting us through this page does not establish an attorney-client relationship; no attorney-client relationship will be established until you and we agree to representation. You should not send us any confidential information through contact from this page or until requested by the attorney, and we will not treat any information you choose to provide as confidential.