Bringing Client Goals to Fruition with Substantial Relationships and Deep Knowledge Our Government Relations & Lobbying team blends strong knowledge with impactful relationships. In fact,…
About Leslie S. White
Leslie White practices in Dean Mead’s Litigation department. She represents the rights of creditors in many areas, including foreclosure, replevin, bankruptcy, debt collection and commercial litigation. She has practiced solely in the area of creditors’ rights since 1996.
Leslie focuses her practice on foreclosures, workouts, reformation actions, quiet title actions, writs of possession, and evictions throughout the state of Florida. She ensures that her clients’ defaulted mortgages result in either an acceptable work out plan – such as a mortgage modification – or a foreclosure that is completed as quickly as possible and that results in clear title. Recognizing that each defaulting borrower is also her clients’ customer, Ms. White handles each case with candor and treats each debtor with respect.
- The Florida Bar
- The Alabama Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- Former City Prosecutor for the City of Pleasant Grove, Alabama (1996-1998)
- J.D.: Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, Birmingham, Alabama, 1996 - Henry Upson Sims Moot Court Board
- J.D.: Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, Birmingham, Alabama, 1996 - Cumberland School of Law’s National Moot Court Team
- Undergraduate Degree: B.A. in Political Science, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama, 1993
- Guest lecturer at the Annual Convention and Exposition of the League of Southeastern Credit Unions
- Rush, Marshall, Jones and Kelly, P.A., Orlando, Florida, 2005-2015
- Rissman, Barrett, Hurt, Donahue & McLain, P.A., 2001-2005
- Duell, Yearout & Spina, P.C., Birmingham, AL, 1997-2001
- Congressional Intern to Congressman Dave McCurdy, Washington, D.C., 1993
- Co-author of literature for Advanced Consumer Bankruptcy Issues for a continuing legal education seminar sponsored by the National Bankruptcy Institute.
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Florida Board - Board Development Committee Chair, 2018 - 2019
Let's Work Together
We would love to talk with you about how we may assist you. However, please know that contacting us through this page does not establish an attorney-client relationship; no attorney-client relationship will be established until you and we agree to representation. You should not send us any confidential information through contact from this page or until requested by the attorney, and we will not treat any information you choose to provide as confidential.