Bringing Client Goals to Fruition with Substantial Relationships and Deep Knowledge Our Government Relations & Lobbying team blends strong knowledge with impactful relationships. In fact,…
About Kristilee M. Chihos
Kristilee Chihos is an associate attorney in Dean Mead’s Real Estate department. Her commercial real estate practice includes the representation of national and regional homebuilders and developers. She provides legal services for large-scale real estate acquisitions and sales, including the drafting and negotiation of purchase and sale contracts, title and survey review, due diligence, HOA document preparation, development agreements and easements, and closings.
She received her juris doctorate degree from Emory University and her bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Leadership from Troy University, where she graduated summa cum laude with a 4.0 GPA. She is a member of CREW Orlando and serves as Chairperson of the Future Leaders Committee. Kristilee was awarded the CREW Economic and Community Involvement Award in 2018 for contributing her real estate legal services to the development of the Pulse Interim Memorial site. Prior to joining the firm, she was a legal intern for Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Century Communities, Chattahoochee Riverkeeper, and The Law Offices of Barry Miller.
- CREW Orlando - Member: "Building the Future Office," October 2020 UCREW Program - Round Table Panelist
- CREW Orlando: Co-Chairperson of Future Leaders Committee, Chairperson of the Education Sub-Committee
- Emory Law School, Civil Rights and Liberties 2020 Moot Court Competition - Judge
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers - Member
- Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers - Member
- Creator of the “Treasure Your Talents” Youth Mentoring and Leadership Program
- Commercial Finance Association (Orlando Chapter) - Member
- Athena International - Member
- Juris Doctor: Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia, May 2017, Spring 2016 and Fall 2015 Dean’s List Recipient, President, Real Estate Law Society, National First Amendment Team Member and Selected Researcher for Emory’s Civil Rights and Liberties Competition, Emory Law Moot Court Competition Team, Legal Association of Women Students, Environmental Law Society
- Bachelor of Science, Political Science and Leadership, summa cum laude, Troy University, Troy, Alabama, December 2013: Valedictorian, Chancellor’s Scholarship Recipient, Excellence in Leadership Recipient
- CREW Economic and Community Involvement Award - For Contribution of Real Estate Legal Services to Benefit Pulse Interim Memorial
- Florida, 2017
Let's Work Together
We would love to talk with you about how we may assist you. However, please know that contacting us through this page does not establish an attorney-client relationship; no attorney-client relationship will be established until you and we agree to representation. You should not send us any confidential information through contact from this page or until requested by the attorney, and we will not treat any information you choose to provide as confidential.