Dean Mead’s Tax Department handles tax planning issues for businesses and individuals. The attorneys in our department have extensive experience in a full range of…
About Kathleen M. Hugo
Kathleen Hugo practices in the firm’s Real Estate department. She focuses on real estate transactions, leasing and land development, and has experience representing a variety of commercial and residential clients with real estate matters including leasing, acquisition and sale, as well as condominium development.
Kathleen attended the University of Florida where she received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Government, with a minor in Business Administration. She earned her law degree from the University of Richmond where she was the Executive Editor of Volume XIV of the Richmond Journal of Law and Technology and a member of the Women’s Law Student Association.
Let's Work Together
We would love to talk with you about how we may assist you. However, please know that contacting us through this page does not establish an attorney-client relationship; no attorney-client relationship will be established until you and we agree to representation. You should not send us any confidential information through contact from this page or until requested by the attorney, and we will not treat any information you choose to provide as confidential.
- The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association, Young Lawyer’s Section
- American Bar Association
- Juris Doctor: University of Richmond School of Law, magna cum laude, May 2018
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science: University of Florida, cum laude, May 2015
- 2020 Employer Opportunities: Giving More While Spending Less, Primerus Webinar Series (November 12, 2020)
- 2020 Employer Opportunities: Give more while spending less, Tax Adviser (October 15, 2020)
- Punitive Damages: Well Known in the United States but Unrecognized in the Netherlands, Stare Decisis, October-2020 (October 2020)
- Florida, 2018
- Committee Member, Make a Wish of Central and North Florida’s Walk for Wishes