Dean Mead’s Estate and Succession Planning Department is one of the largest and most respected groups of estate planning attorneys in Florida. We are frequently…
About Jacqueline C. Johnson
Jacqueline’s practice is focused on estate planning, tax planning, and probate and trust administration for high-net-worth individuals and families. She consults with clients on wealth preservation, business succession, and sophisticated wealth transfer strategies. This includes drafting estate planning documents: wills, trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts, supplemental needs trusts, spousal lifetime access trusts, irrevocable trusts, charitable trusts, and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
Recognized for her skilled professionalism when guiding clients through the probate process and administration of trusts after a loved one’s passing, Jacqueline represents individuals and institutional fiduciaries and advises clients on their fiduciary duties, powers, the interpretation of wills and trusts, and the judicial and non-judicial modification of irrevocable trusts. She advises clients and fiduciaries in the preparation of federal and state estate tax returns, federal gift tax returns and income tax returns for estates and trusts.
She also counsels clients in the transfer of closely held businesses and succession planning, as well as the formation and running of private family foundations and sophisticated charitable planning techniques.
Jacqueline C. Johnson News & Insights
- Estate Planning Council of Naples - Member
- Florida Bar - Member
- Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Section - Member
- Florida Bar, Tax Section - Member
- Collier County Women's Bar Association - Member
- Collier County Bar Association - Member
- Leadership Broward - Alumni
- Jack and Jill Children's Center, Young Professionals Board - Past Member
- The Junior League of Fort Lauderdale - Past Member
- Master of Laws (LL.M) in Taxation: New York University School of Law, New York City, NY, 2011
- JD: American University Washington College of Law, Washington D.C., cum laude, 2010
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science: University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, with honors, 2007
- The Best Lawyers in America "Ones to Watch", Trusts and Estates, 2021-2024
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star - Estate & Probate, 2022
Let's Work Together
We would love to talk with you about how we may assist you. However, please know that contacting us through this page does not establish an attorney-client relationship; no attorney-client relationship will be established until you and we agree to representation. You should not send us any confidential information through contact from this page or until requested by the attorney, and we will not treat any information you choose to provide as confidential.