Bringing Client Goals to Fruition with Substantial Relationships and Deep Knowledge Our Government Relations & Lobbying team blends strong knowledge with impactful relationships. In fact,…
About Brian M. Stephens
Brian is a transactional development and land use attorney in Dean Mead’s Real Estate Department. He works with landowners, farmers, ranchers, investors, lenders and developers to assist with all of their real estate needs. His former experience as a commercial real estate agent in central and south Florida gave him ample practical experience to help his clients find and protect value in all of the deals that he helps structure. Brian has been very fortunate to work on a diverse array of projects – from hotel and high-rise condominium creation and 500+ unit subdivision creation to 8500+ acre ranch leases, solar farm conversions, and conservation easements.
Negotiated, Secured Entitlements, and Closed Transaction for 175+ Unit Mixed Use Residential and Commercial Development in Public-Private Partnership with Downtown Melbourne Community Redevelopment Agency. (2) Negotiated, Secured Entitlements, and Closed Transaction for Midrise Hotel in Downtown Melbourne Community Redevelopment Area
Coordinated Acquisition, Re-Platting, and Simultaneous Sale of Multiple Subdivisions of 200+ Units Each
- The Florida Bar – Member
- Board Member/Contributor – Eau Gallie Arts District Main Street Program.
- Juris Doctor: The University of Tennessee College of Law, cum laude, Knoxville, TN, 2013 - Recognition for Academic Excellence: Land Finance, Legal Writing & Reasoning, Contracts Drafting, & Health Policy
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science/Law, Business, & Economics, summa cum laude, Flagler College, St. Augustine, FL, 2009 - Liberal Arts Departmental Award 2009, Alpha Chi & Omicron Delta Kappa Distinguished Academic Achievement Awards
- Recognized under Real Estate Law in The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch, 2024
- Florida, 2014
- Legal Aid of Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands
Let's Work Together
We would love to talk with you about how we may assist you. However, please know that contacting us through this page does not establish an attorney-client relationship; no attorney-client relationship will be established until you and we agree to representation. You should not send us any confidential information through contact from this page or until requested by the attorney, and we will not treat any information you choose to provide as confidential.