Bringing Client Goals to Fruition with Substantial Relationships and Deep Knowledge Our Government Relations & Lobbying team blends strong knowledge with impactful relationships. In fact,…
About A. Felipe Guerrero
Felipe is a shareholder in Dean Mead’s Orlando Litigation Department. He focuses his practice in the areas of commercial and real estate litigation. As a litigator, Felipe has experience in a variety of commercial matters, including contract and business disputes, shareholder/member disputes, commercial landlord/tenant disputes, commercial foreclosures, enforcement of creditors’ rights under defaulted loan transactions and court judgments, non-compete/trade secret enforcement, and defamation and fraud. Felipe is also fluent in Spanish.
His professional activities include involvement in the Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida. He is a past president of the organization and board member of its Foundation. Additionally, he is a past co-chair of the Real Property Committee of the Orange County Bar Association. Felipe is also a graduate of Leadership Orlando Class 75 and the inaugural class of The Florida Bar Wm. Reece Smith Jr. Leadership Academy.
- The Florida Bar: Business Law Section, Member; Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Member; Inaugural Fellow of William Reece Smith, Jr. Florida Bar Leadership Academy, May 2013-2014
- Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida, 2008 – Present: Board Member, 2008-2013; President, 2012-2013; Past President, 2013-2014
- Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida Foundation: Inaugural Board Member, 2017; Board Member 2018-2019
- Orange County Bar Association: Executive Council, 2014 – 2016; OCBA New Lawyer Training Program, Chair – 2016; Real Property Committee, Co-Chair – 2018-2019
- University of Florida Law Alumni Council - Member
- Leadership Orlando - Class 75
- Central Florida Partnership: Central Florida Young Professionals Advisory Council (YPAC) - Previous Member
- Juris Doctor: University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, cum laude, 2005; Awarded Honors in Legal Research & Writing and Appellate Advocacy
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science with a Minor in Spanish: University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida, magna cum laude, 2001
- Named one of the Top Business Litigation Attorneys by Super Lawyers Magazine, 2023
- Lawyers of Color Inaugural Hot List, 2013
- Honored as the recipient of the 2012 Outstanding Young Alumni Award, University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Small Biz Fla, Florida SBDC IRSC, September 3, 2020
- U.S. Middle District of Florida
- Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida Foundation
- University of Florida and the Levin College of Law - The UF Law Firm Giving Program
Let's Work Together
We would love to talk with you about how we may assist you. However, please know that contacting us through this page does not establish an attorney-client relationship; no attorney-client relationship will be established until you and we agree to representation. You should not send us any confidential information through contact from this page or until requested by the attorney, and we will not treat any information you choose to provide as confidential.