Bringing Client Goals to Fruition with Substantial Relationships and Deep Knowledge Our Government Relations & Lobbying team blends strong knowledge with impactful relationships. In fact,…
Shareholder Joseph “Jay” Van Heyde II and PCE partner Will Stewart will present on the topic “Should you Consider an ESOP?” on September 12 for a seminar geared towards owners in the construction industry.
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Breakfast catered by Dean Mead and PCE
Associated Builders and Contractors’ central Florida office
651 Danville Drive, Suite 200
Orlando, FL 32825
These important questions will be answered:
- How does an ESOP work?
- Why sell to an ESOP instead of an outside party?
- How and when do owners realize value for their stock?
- What tax benefits do companies receive?
- How does it affect day-to-day operations?
- How do employees benefit?
- Is it risky to the employees since it is not diversified?
Register online at abccentralflorida.com/education-calendar.