Dean Mead’s Tax Department handles tax planning issues for businesses and individuals. The attorneys in our department have extensive experience in a full range of…
About Vincent J. Comito
Vincent Comito focuses his practice in the areas of estate planning, probate, trust administration, and corporate tax law. In addition, he assists clients with property taxes and entity formation.
Prior to joining Dean Mead, Mr. Comito was a law clerk at the Bird Law Group in Atlanta. There he was a member of the Medical Malpractice Group. His work involved drafting legal briefs, analyzing discovery in support of client claims, interpreting state and federal tax codes, and examining issues pertaining to ERISA liens.
Let's Work Together
We would love to talk with you about how we may assist you. However, please know that contacting us through this page does not establish an attorney-client relationship; no attorney-client relationship will be established until you and we agree to representation. You should not send us any confidential information through contact from this page or until requested by the attorney, and we will not treat any information you choose to provide as confidential.
- The Florida Bar
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Taxation: University of Florida Levin College of Law, May 2019
- Juris Doctor: Emory University School of Law, May 2018
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology: Nova Southeastern University, magna cum laude, May 2015
- Certificate in Transactional Law Program
- Dean’s List
- Wolters Kluwer Excellence in Taxation Award
- Undergraduate Honors Program
- Worked as a Coach and Referee for i9 Sports which is the nation’s first and largest youth sports league franchise business in the United States offering youth sports leagues, camps and clinics for boys and girls ages 3 and up in today’s most popular sports such as flag football, soccer, basketball, baseball and ZIP Lacrosse™.
- Fundraising support for Children’s Miracle Network and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.