Dean Mead’s Tax Department handles tax planning issues for businesses and individuals. The attorneys in our department have extensive experience in a full range of…
About Sophie R. Clark
Sophie Clark practices in the areas of estate planning and estate and trust administration. Sophie works with clients on a variety of estate planning matters, utilizing the latest tax strategies to save clients’ money and secure wealth succession for generations to come.
A native Central Floridian, Sophie received her Bachelor in Economics from Rollins College where she graduated cum laude. She went on to earn her law degree from Stetson University where she graduated cum laude. Sophie served as an Associate for Stetson Law Review and as a Teacher’s Assistant for Research and Writing 1 and 2. During law school, Sophie earned Stetson’s Highest Grade Designation in Federal Income Tax. Also during law school, Sophie interned with Chief Judge Ronald Ficarotta in the Thirteenth Judicial District of Florida.
Currently, Sophie is enrolled at the University of Florida Levin College of Law working towards receiving her Masters of Laws in Taxation.
Let's Work Together
We would love to talk with you about how we may assist you. However, please know that contacting us through this page does not establish an attorney-client relationship; no attorney-client relationship will be established until you and we agree to representation. You should not send us any confidential information through contact from this page or until requested by the attorney, and we will not treat any information you choose to provide as confidential.
Sophie R. Clark News & Insights
- Rollins College, 2017, BA in Economics, graduated cum laude
- Juris Doctor: Stetson University College of Law, 2021, graduated cum laude; Dean's List Spring 2021: Fall 2020; Honor Roll: Spring 2019; Book Award in Federal Taxation 1; Joined Stetson Law Review Associate after my first year; Teacher's Assistant for Research & Writing I and II for Spring 2020, Fall 2020, and Spring 2021
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Taxation: University of Florida Levin College of Law, graduating May 2023 (currently enrolled, part-time student)
- Stetson University College of Law Academic Scholarship Recipient 2018-2021
- Stetson Law Highest Grade Designation in Federal Income Taxation 1
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- Florida, 2021