Bringing Client Goals to Fruition with Substantial Relationships and Deep Knowledge Our Government Relations & Lobbying team blends strong knowledge with impactful relationships. In fact,…
About Sophie R. Clark
Sophie is a member of the firm’s Estate Planning Team, one of the largest and most respected groups of estate planning attorneys in Florida. She works with this team to help ensure client’s wealth management needs are met, achieving maximum savings in income, estate, gift, and transfer taxes.
Sophie’s practice focuses on the areas of estate planning and estate and trust administration. Working with clients on a breadth of estate tax planning matters, she learns each family’s and individual’s unique wealth management needs, utilizing tax strategies to address the most complex matters.
A native Central Floridian, Sophie received her Bachelor in Economics from Rollins College where she graduated cum laude. She went on to earn her law degree from Stetson University where she graduated cum laude. Sophie graduated from the University of Florida Levin College of Law, receiving a Masters of Laws in Taxation.
Sophie R. Clark News & Insights
- Rollins College, 2017, BA in Economics, graduated cum laude
- Juris Doctor: Stetson University College of Law, 2021, graduated cum laude; Dean's List Spring 2021: Fall 2020; Honor Roll: Spring 2019; Book Award in Federal Taxation 1; Joined Stetson Law Review Associate after my first year; Teacher's Assistant for Research & Writing I and II for Spring 2020, Fall 2020, and Spring 2021
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Taxation: University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2023
- Stetson University College of Law Academic Scholarship Recipient 2018-2021
- Stetson Law Highest Grade Designation in Federal Income Taxation 1
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- Florida, 2021
Let's Work Together
We would love to talk with you about how we may assist you. However, please know that contacting us through this page does not establish an attorney-client relationship; no attorney-client relationship will be established until you and we agree to representation. You should not send us any confidential information through contact from this page or until requested by the attorney, and we will not treat any information you choose to provide as confidential.