Bringing Client Goals to Fruition with Substantial Relationships and Deep Knowledge Our Government Relations & Lobbying team blends strong knowledge with impactful relationships. In fact,…
About Michael S. Dawkins
Michael (Mike) Dawkins’ practice encompasses all aspects of the acquisition, development, sale and leasing of real estate with a specific emphasis on complex commercial leasing. Mike negotiates retail, office and industrial leases on behalf of both tenants and landlords on national and local levels, including national retailers, medical office developers and industrial developers and tenants.
Mike also has extensive experience representing developers and homebuilders in all phases of acquisition, development, sale and leasing of commercial, mixed-use and residential projects, including contract negotiation, due diligence, and joint development ventures.
Representing a publicly-traded retailer in lease negotiations for its aggressive expansion across the United States.
Representing a publicly-traded homebuilder in the negotiation and purchase and development of greenfield projects across the United States.
- Juris Doctor: University of Virginia School of Law, Charlottesville, Virginia, 2013
- Bachelor of Science in Finance: University of Florida Warrington College of Business, Gainesville, Florida, 2010
- Recognized under Real Estate Law in The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch, 2021-2023
- Representing a mixed-use developer in the acquisition, development, sales and leasing of mixed-use properties.
- Representing an industrial developer and investor in the acquisition, sales and leasing of industrial warehouse properties.
- “How Growlers Will Grow Through Florida’s New Beverage Law”, published in Orlando Business Journal, August 2015
Let's Work Together
We would love to talk with you about how we may assist you. However, please know that contacting us through this page does not establish an attorney-client relationship; no attorney-client relationship will be established until you and we agree to representation. You should not send us any confidential information through contact from this page or until requested by the attorney, and we will not treat any information you choose to provide as confidential.