Dean Mead’s Tax Department handles tax planning issues for businesses and individuals. The attorneys in our department have extensive experience in a full range of…
About Jordane P. Wong
Jordane Wong practices in the areas of litigation and administrative law in Dean Mead’s Tallahassee office.
Jordane is a graduate of Florida State University College of Law where he was on the FSU College of Law Mock Trial Team. He also volunteered with organizations such as the Black Law Students Association as the Community Service Chair and the Lawyer’s United for Communal Knowledge, where he was a founding member. While attending law school, Jordane served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Judge Robert Wheeler, where he observed a variety of court proceedings such as jury selections, jury trials, violation of probation hearings, and mental health and drug court. He previously worked with Dean Mead as a Law Clerk where he assisted with litigation preparation for businesses and regulatory entities, conducted legal research, and prepared memoranda on various administrative and business law questions.
Let's Work Together
We would love to talk with you about how we may assist you. However, please know that contacting us through this page does not establish an attorney-client relationship; no attorney-client relationship will be established until you and we agree to representation. You should not send us any confidential information through contact from this page or until requested by the attorney, and we will not treat any information you choose to provide as confidential.
Jordane P. Wong News & Insights
- Tallahassee Bar Association - Young Lawyers Section, Board Member
- Juris Doctor: Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida, 2021
- Undergraduate Degree: Florida State University, Political Science, 2017
- 2019 Wayne Hogan Intramural Competition - Semi-Finalist
- 2019 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. King Competition - Semi-Finalist
- The Florida Bar, 2021
- Black Law Students Association - Community Service Chair
- Black Law Students Association - Student Mentor
- Covid-19 Veterans Clinic - Certified Legal Intern