Dean Mead’s Tax Department handles tax planning issues for businesses and individuals. The attorneys in our department have extensive experience in a full range of…
About Christopher Moya
Christopher (Chris) Moya has more than 22 years of strategic management consulting experience. He advises some of the world’s best-known businesses and brands, and his global network provides his clients with access to key decision-makers in the public and private sectors.
With his entrepreneurial capabilities acquired from the starting and running of numerous businesses, ranging from media companies to consulting practices, Chris offers clients the measures to help achieve results. Currently, his clients include many well-known, publicly traded and privately held companies, as well as government entities. He provides a broad range of strategic development, public relations, and consulting services in addition to serving on the boards of civic organizations, think tanks, and privately held corporations.
Recently, Chris was appointed to the Federal Judicial Nominating Commission by US Senators Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Bill Nelson (D-FL). The commission selects candidates for lifetime appointment to federal judicial posts, whose names are then forwarded to the White House for final consideration.
Key Legal Services
Let's Work Together
We would love to talk with you about how we may assist you. However, please know that contacting us through this page does not establish an attorney-client relationship; no attorney-client relationship will be established until you and we agree to representation. You should not send us any confidential information through contact from this page or until requested by the attorney, and we will not treat any information you choose to provide as confidential.
- Citrapac, Inc. - Corporate Board of Directors
- Enterprise Florida, Inc. - Board of Directors
- Federal Judicial Nominating Commission of Florida
- Florida Tax Watch - Board of Directors
- Hispanic Business Initiative Fund - Board of Directors
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society - Advisory Board
- State of Florida Children's Home Society - Board of Directors
- Master of Business Administration: Emory University Goizueta Business School, Atlanta, Georgia, 2016
- Bachelor of Science: Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, 2005