Chad I. RubinAssociate
Choose your language:
Mr. Rubin is an Associate in Dean Mead’s Immigration Law department in Orlando. He focuses his practice on helping foreign nationals and multinational corporations with their immigration needs. Prior to joining Dean Mead, Mr. Rubin practiced law at Catherine R. Henin-Clark, P.A. in Winter Park, Florida, and before that he was an attorney at a boutique business immigration law firm in New York City. There he worked on E, O, P, H, and L non-immigrant visas and EB-1 and family-based immigrant visas.
Mr. Rubin attended Arizona State University where he received his Bachelors of Science in Communication. After working in business for several years, he attended Florida State University College of Law and received three book awards for earning the highest grade in the class, including immigration law. He also interned with the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement after his first year of law school. It was during that time he became passionate about working in the area of immigration law and assisting foreign nationals who are seeking to work, live, or invest in the United States.
While in law school, Mr. Rubin also worked as a Certified Legal Intern in the Public Interest Law Center at Florida State, where he represented low income clients with their family law matters. He also served as a law clerk for a firm in Tallahassee with a focus on Administrative and Regulatory Law.
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- The Florida Bar
- Juris Doctor: Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida, 2015
- Member of Phi Delta Phi Legal International Honors Society
- Book Award in Immigration Law
- Book Award in Lawyering Skills and Values 1
- Book Award in Family Law Clinic
- Distinguished Pro Bono Service Award
- Associate Editor and Article and Notes Editor on the Journal of Land Use and Environmental Law
- Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor of Science degree in Communication, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, 2008
- Florida, 2016
- New York, 2016
- New Jersey, 2015