Dean Mead is pleased to sponsor the upcoming “Legislative Update Luncheon” on Monday, July 24, 2017. The location is Club Talavera at Verano in Port St. Lucie. The list of legislators who are participating in the panel discussion are as follows:
- Senator Joe Negron (confirmed)
- Senator Jack Latvala (confirmed)
- Representative Gayle Harrell (confirmed)
- Representative Erin Grall (confirmed)
- Representative Cary Pigman (invited)
- Representative Larry Lee, Jr. (invited)
Monday, July 24, 2017 — 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Club Talavera at Verano
10291 SW Visconti Way
Port St. Lucie, FL 34986
To register for this event, please go to http://stluciechamber.org/rsvpmaker/legislative-luncheon-2017-07-24/?e=*|EMAIL|*#rsvpnow
The Legislative Update Luncheon is co-hosted by the St. Lucie County Chamber of Commerce, St. Lucie EDC and the Education Foundation of St. Lucie County. Dean Mead’s managing shareholder of the Tallahassee office, Pete Dunbar, is the moderator of the panel discussion.