ULI Central Florida/Tampa Bay – Legoland, Publix, CSX and Real Estate: Building Polk County’s Success
Event Start Date: 02/24/2012 1:30 pm
Event End Date: 02/24/2012 6:00 pm
Locations: Polk State College Fine Arts Theatre
Address: 999 Avenue H Ne Winter Haven, FL , UNITED STATES (map)
There is a huge buzz in Polk County with the opening of LEGOLAND Florida but there’s much more to the story. ULI is pleased to invite you to a workshop that will be both informative and fun. They have gathered an all-star lineup to talk about the latest trends and how it will affect the super-region from Tampa to Orlando and beyond.
The day begins at the Polk State College Fine Arts Theatre in Winter Haven for presentations and concludes with a tour and reception at LEGOLAND. This is a unique opportunity to connect with key business leaders from across the region so please register today!
- Jeff Chamberlain, Vice President of Real Estate, Publix
- Steve Crosby, President, CSX Real Property, Inc.
- Commissioner Todd Danzler, Polk County Board of County Commissioners
- Adrian Jones, General Manager, LEGOLAND Florida
- Jerry Miller, President, Central Florida Development Council
- Gary Ralston, CRE, Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders, Ralston, Danzler Realty
1:30-2:00 pm Check-in and Registration (Polk State College Fine Arts Theatre)
2:00-4:10 pm Presentation
4:10-4:30 pm Travel from Polk State College to LEGOLAND Florida
4:30-6:00 pm LEGOLAND
Reception Host Sponsor: LEGOLAND Florida
Presenting Sponsors: Saunders Ralston Danzler Commercial Realty and the University of Central Florida Metro Center
Supporting Sponsor: Dean Mead